Welcome!

This is my personal Blog.
Here you'll find my pictures, interesting news, cool website links and a lil bit of everything I like!
Please post your comment, I wanna know your opinion!
Enjoy!

xoxo, LC


Monday, September 21, 2009

♥ Nail Care ♥

Hi Girls,

So I've posted two videos on youtube about nails. One is a nail care video, the other one is a french tips tutorial. The first video can be seen here:



The products that I used can be found in any drugstore, basically. And that's how I prepare my nails for my nail polish, whatever color or style I go for.

And the second video is a specific tutorial on how to do french tips. Here's the video:



All the info about what I used is on the sidebar of the video.

And here are the pictures:



Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

www.youtube.com/misspinksparkles

Hope you all liked it!

xoxo, LC

1 comment: