Welcome!

This is my personal Blog.
Here you'll find my pictures, interesting news, cool website links and a lil bit of everything I like!
Please post your comment, I wanna know your opinion!
Enjoy!

xoxo, LC


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Night wish

Hey Girls!
I wanna talk about a hair product today. The new product I'm obsessed with is the Elséve night serum with royal jelly.

What you do is you put it on your hair at night (dry or wet) and it treats your hair during the night. You don't have to wash it off in the morning if you don't want to, and it leaves your hair smooth and shiny. You're supposed to use it 2 or 3 times a week.

I bought it cause I was really curious if it really worked, but I was worried cause I straighten my hair at night not to have to do it in the morning, and I thought it would frizz my hair back to normal, but it didn't, cause it sinks in your hair quite instantly.

This is the Brazilian one: This is the American one:

I highly recommend it if you want to treat your hair and you don't really have the time to do it during the day, cause you just put it on and go to sleep. Everyone's got to sleep right?! Hahaha..
Good night to you all! =]

xoxo, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment