Welcome!

This is my personal Blog.
Here you'll find my pictures, interesting news, cool website links and a lil bit of everything I like!
Please post your comment, I wanna know your opinion!
Enjoy!

xoxo, LC


Wednesday, December 2, 2009

INs and OUTs

Wow! It's been a long time since I wrote my last post!
Fells like it's been ages...
Well, things have been so crazy ever since. And I really haven't had the time to update my blog, or youtube channel, or whatever!
Lots of things goin on, so I had to write an In/Out Post. Let's get to it!!!

INs
Vampires - I've always been a huge fan of the twilight saga, I also watch True Blood, and now I discovered Vampire Diaries. Both the series and the books are AMAZING!
Soundtracks - That's what I've been listening to lately.
Diaries - I've been so interested in movies and stories that involve them, that I'm considering bringing my old diary back.
Icecream/Popsicles - It' so hot in Rio, that there's nothing else to keep me from sweating bullets.
Dresses - It's been a while since I last wore my jeans.
Daring Nail Polishes - I just bought one today, and I've been buying the craziest colors ever!
Headbands - They're back in my life ♥

OUTs
High heels - Flats are so much more comfortable and practical.
Twitter - I try to keep up with twitter, but that's just so not fun. I guess that's because twitter is not that big here in Brazil.
Haircut - Hahaha... That's just a reminder that I REALLY need to have my hair cut!
Jeans - I never thought I would say that, but they're the last thing I would choose to wear these days.
Sleep - Can't sleep well when it's 95 degrees... (It's actually 3:00 a.m. now)

So, that's it for today. I'll try to get some sleep now! Bye!

xoxo, LC

1 comment: