Welcome!

This is my personal Blog.
Here you'll find my pictures, interesting news, cool website links and a lil bit of everything I like!
Please post your comment, I wanna know your opinion!
Enjoy!

xoxo, LC


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ins and Outs

My Blog is actually like my personal diary, so I wanted to make a fun post about the ins and outs of my life these days. So, enjoy!

INs
Romantic songs and movies - I've been really watching these kinds of movies like Princess Diaries, Twilight and all these teen movies.
Exams - As a teacher I'm preparing students to take the exams, and as a student I've been cramming HARD!
Make up - Watching videos has become my latest obsession. I've been saving all my money for that. (have been wearing a lot lately)
Focus - I've been focusing on all my goals, like finishing spanish course.
Web - I have joined several websites like twitter and blogspot... Trying to keep up with tecnology...

OUTs
Mc Donalds - I know it's not definetely out of my life, but I'm trying... =/(obs: I'm a junk food addicted)
Time - I seems like I don't have time for anything! (or almost anything...)
Shorts - It's so cold these days in Rio, that I almost never wear them except at home.
Messenger - I don't know what's going on, but I've had no patience at all to chat on MSN. I prefer orkut that I can take a look at people's pictures!
Neatness - My books are piling up on my shelf. I can't find my stuff... So I guess my stuff is pretty messy lately.
Exercising - Yeah, I admit. I've been so lazy! I haven't exercised in months. But I'll try to!

Well, I guess that's it. Tell me what's in and out of YOUR life lately!
xoxo, LC

No comments:

Post a Comment