Welcome!

This is my personal Blog.
Here you'll find my pictures, interesting news, cool website links and a lil bit of everything I like!
Please post your comment, I wanna know your opinion!
Enjoy!

xoxo, LC


Saturday, June 27, 2009

L.A. Candy

I'm posting here a picture of Lauren Conrad's new book, cause I wanna read it. She's the star of the TV series " The Hills ", and her book talks about her experiences as a young girl growing up in hollywood and being in a reality show. I really like her, because of her style, her manners, she's very polite and very sincere, and of course we share "nicknames" (LC)!





The book cover is very pretty, at least! Hahaha... I'll probably buy it anyway.

xoxo, LC

1 comment:

  1. When you finally read it, please let me know your opinion. I'm curious...

    ReplyDelete